Are you new to the Johns Creek area? Have you been going to the same dentist for several years, but now you are ready for a change? Whichever circumstance relates most to you, you’ll definitely benefit from reading this article.
Keep reading to find out 9 fantastic reasons why choosing Lifetime Smiles as your Johns Creek dentist is a smart choice for you and your family.
1. Experience and Solid Reputation (Dr. Forester has been practicing dentistry for 35+ years, including Johns Creek since 1997)
Dr. Forester has treated several thousands of patients in the Johns Creek area since 1997. With over 35 years of experience, Dr. Forester continues to make his patients happy and healthy. He has a well-established, positive reputation within his community, gaining respect every step of the way.
Most importantly, he built his dental practice with a strong pillar important to him— treating patients as if they are part of his own family. When you choose Lifetime Smiles, we will welcome you with open arms. We will treat you with respect, not just a number like some dentists out there. We are more than happy to answer any questions you may have.
Rest assured, you and your family will be in excellent hands when choosing our dental practice.
2. Continuing Education and Training to Stay at the Forefront of his field
Nowadays it is very important to stay ahead of the technology curve if you plan to beat your competition and provide superior dental care. It is no different in the dental field. Dr. Forester loves staying ahead of the curve when it comes to new, cutting-edge dental technology, services, and procedures.
We know how important it is for you and your family to receive top-notch, quality care from the dentist. That is precisely what you’ll get at Lifetime Smiles.
Dr. Forester has been fortunate to learn from some of the best clinical dentists around the world. In addition to holding membership status in several dental associations, he loves completing intensive coursework to stay ahead. He pushes himself to stay on top, as evidenced in his most recent completion of advanced dental training at one of the country’s leading institutions, the Kois Center in Seattle.
When choosing Lifetime Smiles, you can be confident in Dr. Forester’s skills, abilities, and training.
3. Focus on Comprehensive, Gentle Dentistry, and Total Wellness
Our team cares about your smile, as well as your health as a whole. We provide all of the common dental services (veneers, dental implants, etc), but we also go above and beyond to provide more than that.
- We provide comprehensive dental exams, which can detect minor issues before becoming huge problems—problems that can negatively impact your health. For example, we screen our patients for oral cancer and for periodontal disease. If these two conditions are not caught early on, they can cause significant damage to your entire body (i.e. heart attack, stroke, etc).
- Additionally, we examine other dental-related issues that may be causing you difficulties, including: acid reflux, grinding the teeth (bruxism), snoring, sleep apnea, diet, gum disease, high blood pressure, and much more.
- With our comprehensive dentistry approach, you can be confident that you and your family are receiving top-notch care— not just quickly cleaning your teeth and rushing you out of our office.
- Finally, we take the time to educate patients. We want you to have a healthy smile for a lifetime, not just in the near future.
To learn more about the general, cosmetic, and restorative dentistry services we offer, visit the webpages dedicated to each procedure. If you have questions, please call us.
4. Early Morning Appointments Available: Because We Know You’re Busy
Plain and simple, we know that you are busy. Whether you work all day at the office, need to run errands, pick up your kids from soccer practice, or cook daily healthy, hot meals for your family, we know you are busy (and we know a lot of you moms and dads do all of the above!).
That is why we make it as convenient as possible to come see us. Lifetime Smiles offers early morning dentist appointments starting at 7 a.m., Monday through Thursday. Our patients love this convenience because they can schedule their appointments before work/school, etc.
Scheduling an appointment with us is easy— call our office in Johns Creek or submit the form on our website. If you submit the website form, one of our friendly team members will call you back as soon as possible.
5. Currently Accepting New Patients
We want as many Johns Creek residents as possible to have healthy smiles. We are currently accepting new patients at our practice.
So whether you are searching for a new dentist in the area, haven’t been to the dentist in several years, or you are ready for a smile makeover, just call us to schedule your appointment. During your initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns, complete an oral exam, and develop a treatment plan.
6. Conveniently Located in Downtown Johns Creek
If you live in or near Johns Creek, you’ll know that we are conveniently located. As a matter of fact, our office is located in the center of it all— in the heart of Johns Creek, GA.
Specifically, we are located near the intersection of Medlock Bridge Road (Hwy 141) and State Bridge Road.
9590 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite F
Johns Creek, GA 30097
We are located in an area where you probably complete most of your errands—near FedEx, Target shopping store, along with several restaurants and banks. Come visit us today!
7. Family-Friendly Atmosphere with a Dedicated Dental Team
As previously mentioned, it is important to our team that we treat you as if you’re part of our own family. To that extent, we created a friendly, courteous atmosphere that will make you and your family members comfortable—not the “hurry up and run out of the door” feeling experienced at some dental offices.
Once you visit our office, you will notice the warm environment we created. We want you and your family to feel at ease during your appointments, and to ask us any questions you may have. Our team members will take the time to explain their answers so you can feel even more confident and relaxed.
8. High Standards for Patient Care & Safety
We hold our team members to a high standard of care at Lifetime Smiles. That includes implementing exemplary practices for patient care and safety for everyone involved in your treatment.
Regarding safety, we follow all safety and sterilization protocols outlined by:
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The American Dental Association (ADA)
Following specific protocols allows our team members and dentist to deliver the top-notch care you deserve.
9. Excellent Patient Reviews
You may find more reviews out there when browsing the web, but you won’t find better patient reviews than ours. Each of our reviews are from real patients who love coming to Lifetime Smiles. We invite you to check out our reviews on the following links:
So…Are You Ready to Experience the Lifetime Smiles Difference?
Now that you understand 9 of the many reasons why choosing Lifetime Smiles as your Johns Creek dentist, it’s time to take action! You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by scheduling your first appointment or consultation with Dr. Forester.
We want to give you a lifetime of bright, white, beautiful smiles. Give our office a call today!