While it would be nice to think that my skills are the draw for my patients, the reality is that my practice wouldn’t survive without the great staff I have in my office. I couldn’t possibly think of just one word to describe the quality and value of the group of professional individuals that make up my staff. They are caring, extremely competent, diligent, knowledgeable, friendly, honest, and compassionate.
I am blessed and thankful to have them with me. They are often the reason so many of our patients enthusiastically refer others to our practice!
– Dr. Forester
- To treat patients like part of our family with integrity and honesty
- To treat patients with respect and a lot of personal attention and develop long-term relationships with them
- To give patients an opportunity to get healthier
- To take time to listen to your concerns, to answer all of your questions, and to allow you to make informed choices from available options
- To focus on quality, not volume
At Lifetime Smiles, our comprehensive approach to cosmetic and restorative dentistry involves more than simply evaluating teeth. In our unique approach we determine risk potential about your teeth, your bite and jaw function (TMJ), your bone and periodontal support (gum disease), and we take the time to listen to your expectations about your smile (cosmetics). We evaluate how all of these relate to each other and to your health, and present you with all available options to treat your particular needs. With your input, we co-develop a customized plan of treatment that not only meets your wants and needs, but enables you to pursue that beautiful smile at a pace that is comfortable for you, and to keep it for a lifetime!