We are excited to introduce our new Dental Membership Plan. This is an in-house plan, which allows patients with no insurance (or those that may not have out-of-network insurance benefits) to a reduction of our usual and customary fees.
We believe this membership plan, coupled with our strong focus on prevention and conservative treatment will not only help you save money and stay healthy, but also create beautiful smiles.
This is not dental insurance, but does include wonderful benefits to take advantage of:
- No annual maximum benefit
- No claim forms or pre-authorizations
- No waiting periods (start your treatment any time)
- Includes all services rendered at Lifetime Smiles
- No deductibles
- 20% OFF All basic treatment, including fillings, x-rays, exams and periodontal therapy.
- 10% OFF Major Treatment, including Implant Restorations, Dentures, Crowns and Bridges, Veneers, ClearCorrect, Botox and Fillers.
Program Limitations and Exclusions
- This membership plan is ONLY valid at Lifetime Smiles. This plan cannot be combined with any other dental insurance, special offers or discounts, or financing programs such as CareCredit.
- A Family Member is defined as a spouse or child living with or under custodial care of the primary member. Adult children are 14-25.
- Discounted payments are due at the time services are rendered.
- All fees are rounded to the closest dollar.
- Dental products are not included in this plan.
- Missed or broken appointments without 48-hour notice will be subject to a missed appointment fee of $50.
- Treatment done prior to enrollment is not eligible for the discount.
- Annual membership is non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given if a member does not use the plan, moves, or obtains dental insurance.
- May not be transferred to another family member or patient.
- This plan is valid for one year from the date this agreement is signed and the premium is paid.
- Lifetime Smiles reserves the right to modify or discontinue this plan at the conclusion of the membership term.