- Dentures are comfortable.
- Dentures fit securely, and they do not come loose.
- Dentures can be more secure when dental implants are placed.
- Dentures allow patients to eat, chew, and speak properly and effectively. Patients do not have to worry about being unable to do these simple tasks.
- Dr. Forester will choose a color for the dentures so they closely resemble your natural teeth.
Dentures can be custom made to fit comfortably and securely. If you already have dentures that are loose, you can benefit from implant-supported dentures. The dental implant will add that extra support you need for the dentures. You will not have to worry about the possibility of your dentures coming loose or falling out.
If you need repairs done to the dentures, we can do that, too.
Dentures from Lifetime Smiles in Johns Creek, GA
At our office, we offer 2 types of dentures:
1. Traditional Dentures (full and partial)
Partial dentures are used to fill in the spaces made by missing teeth. This also helps to prevent existing teeth from shifting and causing other problems.
Full dentures are used when a patient does not have teeth.
2. Dental Implant Supported Dentures
Dental implant supported teeth are chosen for extra support and functionality. Dr. Forester will perform an evaluation to determine whether or not implant supported dentures are right for you.